Welcome!

Welcome to our blog! We officially opened on March 10, 2008 and were dedicating to bringing our readers the latest High School Musical news, with the occasional word on other Disney stars and projects. On July 18, 2009, we reformatted our blog include all Disney Channel news. We discontinued the blog on January 19, 2011.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Top 10 Songs

We've decided to post the top 10 most-played High School Musical songs in our iTunes library. Hopefully this will inspire you to see what your favorites are! This is totally weird because the songs on the list are some our least favorites!
  1. Stick to the Status Quo
  2. When There Was Me and You
  3. Gotta Go My Own Way
  4. I Can't Take My Eyes Off of You
  5. Breaking Free
  6. Everyday (favorite!)
  7. What I've Been Looking For
  8. Fabulous
  9. What I've Been Looking For (Reprise)
  10. Work This Out

No comments: